Wanting to get more out of your Sugar instance without breaking the bank? Using Studio to create calculated and dependent fields may do just that. These fields use a language known as "Sugar Logic" that was created to help Admins create custom fields without having to go through the process of learning PHP. In this Sugar User Group, we explain how to use Sugar Logic to build custom fields. Afterwards, we'll share the Sugar Logic formulas from all our examples.
|Date: March 15, 2017
Time: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (CST)
Sneak Peek of What You'll Learn:
- The difference between dependent and calculated fields
- Basic training on using Studio to create these custom field types
- Over five examples of fields to build, such as "Date Last Touched" for Leads
Attendees will also gain:
- Free SugarCRM training from Sugar certified Epicomers
- Updates on Sugar releases, product roadmap and new features
- An environment to share experiences with other SugarCRM users
- Opportunity to ask questions during open discussion and Q&A
|Complete the form below to register for the webcast.